Certified NLP Practitioner Training (Education)
We've been delivering certified NLP Training since 2006 - we really know our stuff, click here to read what our students say.
Our intensive courses usually run for 7 full days, Wednesday to Wednesday (with Sunday off for good behaviour).
We have had a number of requests to run this course over school holidays - contact us on 0151 931 5184 if you would like to join a group and we'll fit you in.
We also offer flexible study options and weekend only courses - full details below.
Who should attend
This course is ideal for Teachers, Educational Developers, Managers, Supervisors & Team Leaders; Trainers, Coaches and Mentors; Programme and Project Managers; Human Resources Personnel; Recruitment Professionals and Counsellors.
To become a certified Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming, with a thorough and competent understanding of the NLP skill set and how these apply to learning. We ensure that delegates have the confidence to know how and where to apply the right techniques to consistently achieve their desired objective. Your organisation will benefit from your training by dramatically improving the quality of student learning experiences. Scroll down for full information and email us for a full course outline.
7 Day Intensive or Weekends only
Booking Now - Places Limited Contact us today to register - Call 0151 931 5184
Our courses usually run for 7 full days, Wednesday to Wednesday (with Sunday off).
Study all at once, split into chunks or call us for other flexible options.
Wednesday 21st - 28th February 2024
Wednesday 15th - 22nd May 2024
OR - Weekends ONLY
2024 - Weekend dates (January to March 2024)
20th & 21st January, 10th & 11th February, 2nd & 3rd March, 23rd & 24th March 2024
Can't make these dates? Call or email us and register your interest. We keep a list of people ready to study and regularly offer dates to suit small groups. Register your interest with us today.
We can schedule small courses in 2 or 3 day blocks or weekend dates to fit busy schedules - contact us for details and dates.
Contact us or call us for details on 0151 931 5184
Can't make these dates? We have the answer.
We frequently schedule small courses in 2 or 3 day blocks to fit busy schedules - contact us and you can join a small group training.
Unlike some other providers, our training ALWAYS includes full certification with NLP co-creator Dr. Richard Bandler and The Society of NLP - your guarantee of the quality of our training and courses.
Your course fee is £1,850. No hidden extras or add ons. Your certificate will be personally signed by Richard Bandler and John La Valle and arrives from the U.S. around 6 weeks after your training.
Since 2006 we have been developing and enhancing our training courses with the very latest developments direct from NLP co-creator Dr. Richard Bandler himself.
George is a member of Richard's small international team of assistants, joining Richard, John La Valle, Kathleen La Valle and Paul McKenna at their training courses in London. We incorporate any new developments into our own courses, so you can be sure you are learning the very latest techniques for personal change and coaching. You can be sure your training is bang up to date.
As our group size is limited to 15, you will receive personal attention throughout the course. This ensures you understand the techniques and feel fully confident using them after you complete the course. You can ALWAYS ring George to discuss any queries or problems - all part of our ongoing personal service to our students.
We know there is no substitute for a live training - imagine trying to learn to ride a bike from a book! There is no compulsory pre-study requirement for our courses, unlike some other training providers. If you want to do some pre-course reading, contact us and we can recommend the best books for you.
As you begin your journey, you are bound to have lots of questions, with our small group training, you ask the question as it comes to you and we answer it straight away. This can only be done in a live training like ours and is the best way to learn.
After the course, you will receive a number of simple daily email tasks to help really embed the learnings you have made. This ensures your training stays with you in the months that follow. Past students say this really helps them to build their skills and is a great way to keep the training alive. These are life long skills to use every day.
You will learn:-
- Strategies for effective learning and how to apply them.
- Techniques for developing as a more creative teacher.
- Understanding the learning processes of individuals to create more flexibility in their learning.
- Develop effective language patterns for learning.
- Representational systems (visual, auditory and kinaesthetic) and how these can be used to improve communication.
- The use of metaphors to embed learning and change the way people think and act.
- Strategies for encouraging and maintaining behavioural change.
- Accelerated learning techniques.
- Meta modelling, effective goal setting and ‘chunking’.
- Helping students pace themselves so that they learn more effectively.
- Utilising anchors and spatial marking in the classroom.
- Helping students access and build internal resources to promote learning.
- Timeline and belief change to assist students with low esteem.
- Heightened sensory acuity - to help you recognise and understand other people more effectively.
- Rapport and pacing & leading techniques - and their applications in educational settings.
- Well-formed goals and outcomes for leadership and personal change.
- Goal setting - for personal and exam success.
- Eye accessing cues and the application of this knowledge.
- Techniques for Confidence and Self Esteem.
- How to control and master your own emotions and run your own brain.
- Use of the "Meta Model" of communication to gather information effectively.
- The "Milton Model" of communication for effective embedded commands, learning, persuasion and change work.
- Hypnotic communication for education and learning.
- Pattern interrupts, and their uses.
- Content and context reframing to assist learning and change.
- Strategy elicitation, utilisation, and installation.
- NLP Patterns of change, including Swish Patterns, New Behaviour Generator, 1 - Point, Circle of Excellence, Compelling Futures, Visual Squash, Phobia cure and much, much more.
Richard Bandler and John Grinder, co-creators of NLP, founded The Society of Neuro--Linguistic Programming in 1978 and it is the first and largest NLP certification, training, validation and quality control organisation in the world. Richard personally trains, assesses and certifies all Society of NLP Trainers (including George), and it is for this reason that we decided to ensure that our training courses are certified by The Society of NLP. In fact, Richard signs all our certificates personally and George regularly assists him, John La Valle and Kathleen La Valle at their international trainings in London.
We are proud to be the first NLP training institute in Liverpool to offer NLP training certified by Richard Bandler and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and our display of the society’s logos is your guarantee of the quality of our training.