Certified Business Practitioner of NLP - Now available LIVE ONLINE - Click here to register your interest now.
The Business Practitioner of NLP focuses on the application of NLP techniques for business and the workplace. Whether you work in a large plc, SME, public, private or charity sector, the skills you learn will have a significant positive impact on the way you communicate and your career. click here to see what our students say.
We are delighted to have been granted permission from Richard Bandler and the society of NLP to teach some of the Certified NLP Practitioner content over secure video link and this has been working extremely well. We have groups starting regularly, please contact us for the next start dates on the link above.
Courses start regularly in small groups - contact us with your diary to hand to join.
Part 1 - Sessions run for 90 minutes, twice a week over Zoom for 10 weeks. We'll be offering daytime and evening sessions, contact us for details.
Part 2 - You will still need 3 days face to face training when safe to do so, to complete the certification. In the meantime, you CAN get started. We aim to complete the February cohort with face to face training on April 26th – 28th.
When you book, we invoice half the course fee (£925) and post you out the manual so you have all the materials you need to hand.
The remaining £925 is payable prior to the face to face group work later in the year. We’ll be flexible and offer these when we are allowed, at times and dates that suit you and us.
During the course you will learn and become competent at using the practitioner level skills and tecniques. In addition, after your course you will receive a number of simple daily email tasks to help really embed the learnings you have made.
These simple tasks ensure your training stays with you in the months that follow. Past students say this really helps them to build their skills and is a great way to keep the training alive. These are life long skills you can use every day and everywhere.
Our intensive courses run for 7 full days, Wednesday to Wednesday (Sunday off). This means you can still be in the office two days a week while on the course, so you can keep on top of the day job.
Flexible study and weekend only courses - full details below.
Who is this course ideal for?
The Business Practitioner of NLP is perfect for the following:-
- In-House trainers and Learning and Development professionals
- Business owners and entrepreneurs
- Senior managers and directors
- Business coaches and consultants
- Business development and sales professionals
- Any employee seeking advancement
7 Day Intensive
Dates to be confirmed once "in the room training" is possible - see above for our live video training options.
Our 2021 scheduled dates are tentatively:
April 21st – 28th
June 16th – 23rd
August 11th – 18th
September 22nd – 29th
November 17th – 24th
Can't make these dates? We have the answer.
Small courses starting regularly to fit into your busy schedule - in 2 or 3 day blocks - contact us for details.
We book 8 slightly shorter days - which allows extra time for recap.
Contact us to be added to our waiting list.
Our training ALWAYS includes full certification with NLP co-creator Dr. Richard Bandler and The Society of NLP - this is your guarantee of the quality of our courses and the training you receive.
Your course fee is £1,850. There are no hidden extras or add ons. Your certificate will be personally signed by Richard Bandler and John La Valle and arrives from the U.S. around 6 weeks after your training.
Like our NLP Practitioner programme, we have been developing and enhancing our training courses with the very latest developments direct from NLP co-creator Dr. Richard Bandler himself.
George is a member of Richard's small international team of assistants, joining Richard, John La Valle, Kathleen La Valle and Paul McKenna at their training courses in London. We incorporate any new developments into our own courses, so you can be sure you are learning the very latest techniques for personal change and coaching. You can be sure your training is bang up to date.
As our group size is limited to 15, you will receive personal attention throughout the course. This ensures you understand the techniques and feel fully confident using them after you complete the course. You can ALWAYS ring George to discuss any queries or problems - all part of our ongoing personal service to our students.
We know there is no substitute for a live training - imagine trying to learn to ride a bike from a book! There is no compulsory pre-study requirement for our courses, unlike some other training providers. If you want to do some pre-course reading, contact us and we can recommend the best books for you.
As you begin your journey, you are bound to have lots of questions, with our small group training, you ask the question as it comes to you and we answer it straight away. This can only be done in a live training like ours and is the best way to learn.
After the course, you will receive a number of simple daily email tasks to help really embed the learnings you have made. This ensures your training stays with you in the months that follow. Past students say this really helps them to build their skills and is a great way to keep the training alive. These are life long skills to use every day.
You will learn:-
- Heightened sensory acuity - to help you recognise and understand other people more effectively.
- Representational Systems and how to use them to make your communication more powerful and persuasive.
- Gain "Instant Rapport", whether this be face to face or over the telephone, with individuals or with a group.
- Pacing and leading techniques - and the applications.
- Well-formed goals and outcomes for personal change.
- Goal setting - for personal and business success.
- To understand eye accessing cues and the application of this knowledge.
- Access the most powerful and appropriate "states" for whatever situation you find yourself in.
- Find "Instant Confidence" when you need it.
- Rid yourself of unwanted and unhelpful emotions.
- How to control and master your own emotions and run your own brain.
- Use of the "Meta Model" of communication to gather information effectively.
- The "Milton Model" - hypnotic patterns of communication for persuasion and change work.
- Hypnosis and hypnotic techniques for changework.
- Pattern interrupts, and their uses.
- Reframing, anchoring and hypnosis.
- The use of metaphors, their creation and utilisation.
- Strategy elicitation, utilisation, and installation.
- Timeline and how to change personal history.
- NLP Patterns of change, including Compulsion Blowout, Swish Patterns, New Behaviour Generator, 1 - Point, Circle of Excellence, Compelling Futres, Visual Squash Phobia cure and much, much more.
Richard Bandler and John Grinder, co-creators of NLP, founded The Society of Neuro--Linguistic Programming in 1978 and it is the first and largest NLP certification, training, validation and quality control organisation in the world. Richard personally trains, assesses and certifies all Society of NLP Trainers (including George), and it is for this reason that we decided to ensure that our training courses are certified by The Society of NLP. In fact, Richard signs all our certificates personally and George regularly assists him, John La Valle and Kathleen La Valle at their international trainings in London.
We are proud to be the first NLP training institute in Liverpool to offer NLP training certified by Richard Bandler and The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and our display of the society’s logos is your guarantee of the quality of our training.