NLP for Human Resources
As H.R. professionals, we deal with all sorts of issues concerning the people in our businesses. From recruiting, interviewing and placing workers to workplace wellbeing, training and disciplinaries, the challenges facing the modern H.R. professional are wide and varied.
NLP is changing the way Business Managers and H.R. Professionals communicate and perform.
Gaining an understanding of NLP in general and applying these principles and techniques we can make fundamental and lasting changes in behaviour, both at work and at home.
One day workshop focussing on the use of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) specifically related to Human Resources professionals.
Who Should Attend
This course is ideal for H.R. professionals, newly appointed first and second line managers and anyone working in a managerial role.
By the end of the workshop, delegates will have an understanding of NLP in general and the techniques that are most relevant to the H.R. Manager.
You will gain an understanding of:-
- Body language and other unconscious communication.
- Eye accessing patterns and how to interpret them.
- Rapport and how to use this to your advantage.
- "Representational Systems" (Visual, Auditory, Kinaesthetic, Olfactory and Gustatory) and their importance for clear communication.
- "Precision Communication" to deliver information in a clear and concise way to aid understanding.
- "Anchoring" to deliver information in a way that "makes sense" or is congruent.
- "Reframing" for problem solving and conflict resolution.
- Language patterns for influence, motivation and persuasion.
- Patterns of change - using NLP techniques in business contexts to produce fast and lasting change with individuals, groups or Business Process Re-engineering (BPR).
- Explore alternatives using Timelines.
- Control and master your own emotions.
No pre-course requirements.
Timing:- 09:00hrs - 17:00hrs for 1 day
Venue:- Various or at Client’s own venue (for corporate training)
Cost:- £250 per delegate (public courses), £450 1:1 coaching
In-House Delivery:- We also offer this 1 day training at a total cost of £1000 for up to 15 delegates at client premises.
Enquiries & Booking:- Call us on 0151 931 5184 we look forward to working with you.